- 100g of Meat, 50g of Lentils, 50g of Rice, Onion, 2g of Olive oil, and 100g of Avocado
1. Soak the lentils for five hours and then wash it.
2. Soak the rise for one hour and wash it
3. Put the lentils and rice together and cook them until they boil for 5 minutes and then shut down the stove and wait for them without to take up the cover of the saucepan.
4. Cut onion and fry it little in olive oil on moderate temperature for 4 minutes and then put them on the rise and lentils and mix them.
5. Cook the meat in the oven
6 You have your dish now, appropriately serve them.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 300g
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 614Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 35g
- Lentils and Rice, with Meat a Delicious Dish - 12th November 2020
- Intestinal Flora Could be Your Best Friend, How to Feed it and Protect it? - 7th November 2020
- Self Discipline is a Problem for Many, Learn How to Discipline Yourself - 27th October 2020