Self discipline nowadays become a problem for many, to achieve your goals, you need self-discipline and that is not something you are born with, it is something you work on and develop. Self-discipline refers to the control you exert over yourself i.e. the control you have over your emotions, feelings, behaviours, actions, and thoughts. It means avoiding unhealthy excesses of everything that can result to negative consequences. When you are self-disciplined, you easily control your urges to indulge in any unhealthy or unconstructive activity that can affect your productivity, and easily stick to your mission and goal.
You cannot achieve much in life if you do not know what it is you really want. Achieve your self-discipline now because self-discipline helps you to become happier and more peaceful. Studies showed that those who had high self-control were happier as compared to those who lacked this ability. According to the study, self-disciplined people deal with their goal conflicts a lot better, waste less time in unhealthy behaviours, and are able to take positive decisions easily. This in turn enhances their levels of inner peace and happiness.
The importance of self-discipline become higher when you deal with some kind of people who always try to demotivate you. Therefore, a well self-disciplined person always has the motivation to consistently search for new opportunities. Do you have a goal that you want to achieve but have noticed that you lack the discipline to get going and to fulfil your desires?
Customize your self-discipline now to suit your need by:
- Do not wait for the Right Feeling or Time
- Use your Decision Making Skills
- Use Positive Suggestion or chant that you create and say repeatedly
- Dump your Habit of Making Excuses
- Prepare yourself to Take some Action
- Take Action with your Action Plan
- Anticipate Potential Issues and Find Strategies to fix them
- Track your progress
- Review your Plan and make Necessary Changes to It
- Reframe the Mistakes you Make
- Motivate Yourself
- Take Care of Yourself
- Stabilize the Glucose Concentration in your Body
- Overcome Stress
- Exercise to Develop and Boost Self-Discipline
- Make a Big change to your Routine
Take care of your microbiome because changes in the microbiome are associated with health and, conversely, disease such as:
ADHD, asthma, autism, allergies and food sensitivities, chronic fatigue, mood disorders, including depression and anxiety, diabetes and cravings for sugar and carbohydrates, overweight and obesity, weight-loss struggles, as well as memory problems and poor concentration, chronic constipation or diarrhea, frequent colds or infections. Furthermore, intestinal disorders, including celiac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and Crohn’s disease, Insomnia, painful joint inflammations and arthritis, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, chronic yeast problems, skin problems such as acne and eczema, bad breath, gum disease, and dental problems, Tourette syndrome, extreme menstrual and menopausal symptoms and many more.
How many percent have you achieved from your goals? let me know in a comment here or check our Public health group here.
- Lentils and Rice, with Meat a Delicious Dish - 12th November 2020
- Intestinal Flora Could be Your Best Friend, How to Feed it and Protect it? - 7th November 2020
- Self Discipline is a Problem for Many, Learn How to Discipline Yourself - 27th October 2020